DOUGIE DOES IT AGAIN. TALK ABOUT A SLOW LEARNER!
APRIL 17, 2021
Dougie is extending the brand new lockdown for another two weeks. “We’re losing the battle between the variants and vaccines.” he says. Dougie’s lockdowns have worked so well for the past year, that he’s going to do it again. Part of the new restrictions is to limit church serv-ces to 10 people. It doesn’t seem to matter whether the church can seat 60 or 600. It’s all the same to Dougie. His Solicitor General, Sylvia Jones, says if you don’t follow the orders you’re breaking the law.
I recommend Ms.Jones read the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Even the cops don’t want to go along with this one even though they’ve been complit to date. Here are a few items that say you’re not breaking the law. She is. I guess soliciting is against the law.
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion;
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.
(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
LIFE, LIBERTY AND SECURITY OF PERSON.
7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
SEARCH OR SEIZURE
8. Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure.
13. A witness who testifies in any proceedings has the right not to have any incriminating evidence so given used to incriminate that witness in any other proceedings, except in a prosecution for perjury or for the giving of contradictory evidence.
So Dougie’s emergency orders and Ms. Jones’ admonitions are bogus. Consider that carefully.
Here are some fun facts:
1. UK is locked down. Sweden is open, Their Covid trajectories are the same.
North Dakota is locked down. South Dakota is open. Their Covid trajectories are the same.
California is locked down. Florida is open. Their Covid trajectories are the same.
If your government is breaking the law, what do you do? Everyone in the province should just ignore the unconstitutional orders and live your life. There is no science here. Just political science. Just a lust for power.